Patch 2.3.X are all patches beginning with 2.3.
- 主条目：Patch 2.3
Patch 2.3.1 was released on the 14th of January, 2015.
- Fixed bug where vassal levies could not always be dismissed.
- Fixed crash issue on Linux when the AI tried to build settlements.
- Temple successors now get their liege's religion rather than their top liege's
- Rebalanced seduction to make it harder to seduce the spouses of great rulers
- AI: Reduced seduction craze a bit
- Seduction: increased risk of scandal
- Adjusted default message settings to reduce spam
- Fixed a grammar variable bug in event WoL.201
- Fixed a bug with event WoL.3050 happening for a single character only
- Fixed a bug with event 63103, where vassals of vassals could go independent with Elective Gavelkind succession
- Reduced the Catholic Holy Order regiments in size
- Fixed a minor issue with the court where some newborn bastards ended up
- Fixed text bug in event WoL.11000, which referred to the recipient rather than the actor
- Better tooltips in the event options for WoL.11000
- Better tooltips in event WoL.11006
- Fixed some problems with the 'inbred' trait calculations
- Added 'real_fathers' console command
- Added missing text EVTOPTA_WOL_415
- Fixed bug where the culture group trigger and religion group trigger did not properly check against other characters, making Indian Subjugation wars impossible to use.
- Christian pilgrim events now check for character's capital location rather than current location when checking for available destinations.
- Fixed a bug with the WoL scholarship events where an event might start repeating incorrectly.
- Fixed a faulty text tag reference in a Carousing boardgame event.
- Cooldown for Carousing is now visible in tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where characters could sometimes get both the Bastard and Legitimate Bastard traits.
- Heliopolis is now a temple holding instead of a city holding.
- Moved Kabul Zunist holy site to Nagarahara temple holding (in the same province).
- Moved Multan Zunist holy site to Mulasthana temple holding (in the same province).
- Updated faulty localisation function in the last event of the business focus trade route chain
- Fixed a crash when hovering an option in the event that let's you end the rivalry of a converted Christian
- Hungary should now get a crown authority law when forming from the Magyar decision
- The form Hungary decision no longer creates exponential amounts of troops
- Reworked Holmgang events to use personal combat skill rather than martial skill
- Reduced mean time to happen for Holmgang if you have War focus
- Fixed a rare case when duels could break
- Duels now potentially give the kinslayer trait
- Shortened the text of one outcome of duels to avoid long names making the text too large for the event window
- Fixed an error with change_variable for titles
- Fixed outdated modifiers in special national ideas, all global revolt risk has been changed to global unrest modifiers
- Fixed the four missing province mappings in eastern europe
- Added unique modifiers to some christian heresies
- Made sure to update the colors of all heresies to their CK2 variant of color
- Fixed so messalian and nestorian are converted correctly.
- Added proper icons for norse personal deities
- Arabic cultures now map to their corresponding one in EU4
- Steppe cultures now part of same culture group as turkish
- Moved visigothic to iberian culture group
- Fixed so you can build holdings again
- Fixed the break-up interaction with your lovers.
Patch 2.3.3 was released on the 16th of February, 2015.
- Fixed issues in lobby when players were loading saves
- Added copy folder to sunset invasion scenario conversion
Patch 2.3.4 was released on the 8th of April, 2015; a small addition was made on May 5th, 2015.
- Fixed CTD issue caused by character flags not being saved properly
- Now unborn children of dead popes no longer inherit a claim on the papacy when they are born.
- You no longer feel bad for having a romantic relationship with your spouse.
- Added console command 'add_lover'
- Fixed a problem with delayed events having the exact same random seed as the firing scope
- Seduction Focus: AI will not try to seduce targets that already have lovers (unless lustful, etc)
- Seduction Focus: AI seducers less likely to acquire multiple lovers
- Seduction Focus: Married women and concubines are less likely to fall for seduction if they like their husband better than the seducer (unless lustful, arbitrary, etc.)
- Seduction Focus: Toned down AI seduction attempts of player spouses and concubines even more
- Seduction Focus: It takes much longer to attempt seduction of distant targets
- Seduction Focus: More personality checks for married women and consorts
- Seduction Focus: Added missing "Seduction in the Wild" event (WoL.431)
- Intrigue focus: Spying on an adulterer (your spouse, consort or the other party) can now uncover the affair
- Players can no longer see other lovers of their spouses and concubines in the interface without using the 'charinfo' console command
- Hunting Focus: Fixed a bug with duplicate events fired (from WoL.5066)
- Fixed bug where only the last character was visible in the end game list of played characters
- Fixed bug where the AI did not always build buildings.
- Fixed an issue with the trade route chain that could create the trade route for the other party instead.
- Toned down courtier lover creation event (456)
- Seduction events: Fixed some issues where execution would break incorrectly
- Fixed the broken 'remove_claim' effect when used in CB's like depose anti-pope.
- Added events to attain the trait through War focus.
- New courtiers added and credits changed to agree with the deluxe addition promise.
Patch 2.3.5 was released on the 9th of June, 2015.
It is a very minor patch to update the converter for EU4:Common Sense.
- Updated government calculation to be up to date with EU4 1.12
- Fixed the localisation issues on Mac and Linux with country names
- Ibadi is now its own main religion like it should be
Patch 2.3.6 was released on the 11th of June, 2015.
It is a hotfix corrects new bug introduced in Patch 2.3.5.
- Fixed a new bug with events that was introduced in v2.3.5.
- Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.3.1 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum UKYK, 2015-01-14
- Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.3.2 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MMUR, 2015-01-14
- Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.3.3 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum DAQH, 2015-02-16
- Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.3.4 PATCH RELEASED [checksum RYEW] , 2015-04-08
- Forum, Weekly Dev Diary #5 - Clan Management, 2015-06-09
- Forum, Crusader Kings II - 2.3.6 PATCH RELEASED [checksum JWMQ] , 2015-06-11