修会（英文：Monastic Order）针对于角色学习和教导美德，消除邪恶的特质和转变领地内宗教。 例如，让这些修士会的导师通过给予社团4级角色一些可观的奖励，像是消除其原罪，获得属性奖励或是美德等等。
- 任务成功时，成员可能会得到一个美德特质 ，，，，，，（也可能 ， 或 ），或者移除一个七宗罪特质 ，，，，，，（也可能 ，， 或 ）。这有利于满足圣人的条件。
|本笃会||管理||本笃会是一个古老的修道院团体，以「Ora et Labora」作为他们的箴言，意为「祈祷与工作」，常常因为他们身着黑色僧衣而被认出。他们崇拜上帝，在祈祷和静默中寻找目的，同时也从事学术上的工作。||管理加成，不同于其他修会是学识加成。|
每个特质给予你 +奉献值（社团贡献）和 +成员分数%。
|<Society Saint> 的智慧||全部，除了
|道明会||4||通用效果 Lvl 4 |
|圣巴西略修会||4||通用效果 Lvl 4|
|圣亚伯拉罕修会||4||通用效果 Lvl 4|
|圣安东尼修会||4||通用效果 Lvl 4|
|不二论僧会||4||通用效果 Lvl 4，除了生育能力|
|声闻僧伽(Savaka-Sangha)||4||通用效果 Lvl 4|
|声闻僧伽(Sravaka-Samgha)||4||通用效果 Lvl 4|
|斯多葛学者||3||通用效果 Lvl 3，除了属性和神殿建造花费修正|
|斯多葛学者||4||通用效果 Lvl 4，除了属性和神殿建造花费修正|
- 去“……”的废墟中寻找。风险因冒险者的学识而异，但通常成功的几率在60% 左右。完成的奖励是300点深奥知识。
- 去“ ...... ”的古董店里找一本书。该选项有很大的成功机会（约80％）并且更具成本效益，因为一旦成功，冒险者将获得200点深奥知识。
注释：第一个选项的关键成功可能会给你的宝库增加一个遗失的石碑。例如，可以找到翡翠石碑，授予 + 2学识，5% 的技术传播率，每月1.00威望。如果这样的事情发生了，你也将获得1000点深奥知识。翡翠石碑只能在亚历山大港找到。学识更高的角色更有可能赢得石碑，失败则可能使你和你的任务给予者成为仇敌。
One last mission type is to study the stars. Once accepted, an Event chain will start, and the Hermetist will receive a modifier adding 0.05 monthly Prestige. Seven types of events may occur from there.
- Firstly, the Hermetist can receive a decision. If he is a ruler, he will have the choice between firing a council member and replacing his modifier by another to grant +0.05 more monthly Prestige; and losing Prestige but keeping his Council member. Firing the council member increases insight, a modifier which increases the odd of good outcome to this mission.
- Second, he will receive another decision, involving his wife. He will either dismiss her complaints and replace his modifier with a better one, but have a -35 opinion hit with his wife, or gain nothing but only incurring a -15 opinion loss.
- Third, his Steward may complain that he is neglecting his realm. Again, the Hermetist will have to choose between losing one month of income, acquiring a bad "Neglected Comptability" modifier and improving his old one with + 0.05 Prestige; or accepting their prompt to dedicate more time to governance, neither gaining nor losing anything.
- Fourth, the Hermetist may randomly improve his modifier without losing anything.
- Fifth, the Hermetist may use ingredients to increase the modifier.
- Sixth, the Hermetist may choose to ignore a friend for a modifier.
- Seventh, the Hermetist may upset his child (or use ingredients to calm his child) for a modifier.
After each decision, the Hermetist will have to choose between continuing or concluding his research. Once the modifier reaches 0.20 monthly Prestige, he will only be able to conclude. A last event will follow. The odds of a good outcome depend on how many modifiers you get from previous events. 4 is best, 2 is the minimum to increase good outcome odds (1 is the same as 0). The good outcomes are:
- The character will have discovered a new star,and has to choose between naming it after himself, a child, his wife or a friend. The one he chooses will receive the "Named after a star" modifier, gaining 1 diplomacy and some monthly Prestige. If he chooses himself, he will also gain the trait. The mission succeeds, and he gains 200 Esoteric Knowledge.
- The character may have calculated a date for a rain of falling stars. He has to choose between organising an event, or remaining silent. If he chooses to organise the event, either he will be right, gain 300 Esoteric Knowledge and succeed, or he will fail, and lose Prestige.
A Hermetist will have a set of decisions at his disposal to gain Esoteric Knowledge.
- 获得原料 。The character goes for a venture with his apprentice to gather ingredients, and gains 100-300 Esoteric Knowledge depending on the amount he finds. After choosing this decision, the player chooses whether to search for herbs, animal parts, or miscellaneous ingredients. The success chance for finding ingredients depends on the Stewardship, Martial, or Diplomacy of both the character and his gathering companion and also whether either character has the , , or traits (the relevant attribute and trait depend on the type of search). The failure chance for finding ingredients is increased if either character is a . If a character fails to find any herbs, there is a chance he may become poisoned or ill. If a character fails to find any animal parts, he will lose 25 Prestige and gain the Failed Hunt modifier. Regardless of how a search for miscellaneous ingredients ends, the character will lose money, but successful searches will cost more.
- 撰写论文 。The character starts working on a theorem. He can decide to make a normal effort, or an exceptional one and lose money and prestige, as well as a chance to acquire the trait. His article will have a certain quality, and then has to be approved. Approval depends on the raters' opinion of you and the quality of the paper. If there are too few Hermetists in diplomacy range, the paper won't be approved (need 3 for approval). If it is approved, the character will gain a modifier for 2 years, granting 2 Learning. He will also receive 200 Esoteric Knowledge. With a high (15) intrigue skill, you can get the offer to copy another persons work, which if found out can give large opinion penalties, and makes approval impossible, but probably increases the quality of the paper. With a high (15) diplomacy, you can ask for help, providing a bonus to the quality of the paper, without any penalty.
- 举办大辩论。This option is available only to those of Magus rank. A chain of Events will start, and a hidden debate score is created for each debate participant. The debate score is initially equal to each participant's Learning. A character's score is also raised by the traits , , and , but their score is reduced by , , , and especially by . The events in the chain can further raise or lower your debate score, can grant opinion bonuses or maluses between members, and include the potential to gain the traits , , , , and . At the end of the debate, characters are assigned rewards or penalties depending on a combination of their debate scores and random chance. The end of debate rewards include upgrading a character's education trait to the next level, gaining prestige, gaining the "Debater" (+2 Diplomacy, +2 Learning) character modifier for 3 years, or granting 1 additional Learning. The end of debate penalties include a loss of prestige, or losing 1 Learning. A high debate score will block random chance from applying a penalty to that character but does not guarantee them any reward. A low debate score will likewise block chance from giving out the best rewards but may not cause any penalty to be applied. Additionally, the winner will gain 300 Esoteric Knowledge, 100 coins and 100 Prestige. Finally, all participants may have an opinion bonus applied towards the host of the debate. Can be done once every 10 years.
As a Hermetist, a character has access to various Powers depending on his rank.
|调制幸福药水||2||150||Self, courtier, direct vassal||Removes , traits, Apathetic modifier. The traits can randomly come back, along with the Apathetic modifier. Unhealthy Ingredients make "Apathetic" more likely, while healthy Ingredients make this less likely.|
|水晶球占卜||2||150||Self||The character tries to predict the future. Adds a good or a bad modifier to the character, depending on the vision type and outcome. Another modifier will be added after the prediction has realised itself or the character concludes that it was a false vision.|
|进行星占||3||150||Child||Adds a modifier granting +1 to a specific ability, and -1 to its opposite. If Education Interest matches the predestination, the modifier will convert to a +2 one, and skill level of child in the discipline likely to be very high.|
|选择一个赫耳墨斯学会技艺||4||200||Self||Adds either the , or trait and removes the 2 others if the character has any of them. Chance of permanent +1 to Learning , or if choosing Scholar and second option, and a ten years +2 increases in Learning with the first option (costs money if the character doesn't have an observatory).|
|编写一部巨著||4||150, then 500||Self||The character writes a great work of scholarship, focusing on a particular theme. At the end of an event chain, they acquire a Magnum Opus on the chosen theme for their treasury. A ruler may only produce a single Magnum Opus during their lifetime. Whoever inherits the work will receive its benefits as long as they are also a member of the Hermetic Society, or have a sufficiently high learning attribute. Only a single Magnum Opus on a given topic can be owned at any given time.|
Note: Scrying can be made on Relationships, Warfare, and Realm management. Whether visions have a bad outcome or a good one does not determine the future. If something in said domains happens to you, if you receive a title, begin or end a relationship or get wounded in a battle for instance, it will confirm, if both the vision and its result are good or bad. The character will then gain a modifier granting +1 to all competences, and some Monthly Prestige. Repeating the operation will improve the modifier if visions keep matching the reality. Even if visions don't pan out, the character will be granted a smaller modifier.
Another Diplomatic Decision is also available to Hermetists:
邀请去观星。Every three years while at peace, a Hermetist can invite another one in his palace, triggering a chain of events that will grant opinion bonuses or penalties, give tech points (from 30 points to each area to 100 points to a random area) with a chance for getting , and give birth to a Friendship or a Rivalry between the two characters. Having an observatory (from scholarship focus) triples the odds of successful observation (regardless if you invite the guest to the observatory). If lacking an observatory but possessing equipment (bought with "choosing a hermetic art" scholar option one), the odds of success are doubled. Observation failure risk is doubled for bad weather from the start of November to the end of February; the date of actual observation matters, not the date of invitation.
Before the observation, you and your guest shall have a special activity granting (usually) an opinion bonus of +5 for 2 years between the two participants. But it can give a penalty of -15 for 2 years. This activity can be:
- Possessing an observatory will give access to a special option to invite the guest to your observatory, pleasing , , or guests, but displeasing or guests. This activity also greatly increases the satisfaction of the guest (regardless of the temporary opinion buff/penalty), which leads to formation of friendship.
- Show equipment (if not having an observatory, but equipment bought with "choosing a hermetic art"), having the same effect as an observatory.
- Show a location (if having neither observatory or equipment) is welcomed by , , or guest, but frowned upon by or guests.
- Have a feast, pleasing , , , , guests or a Muslim guest, but displeasing or guests, and non- Muslim guests.
- Study together, pleasing , , or guest, but displeasing , or guest.
A set of events can also trigger for a Hermetist, most of all for a Magus, distinct from fending off saboteurs, approving others' articles and getting involved in debates.
- Gather the most eminent Hermetists for an invention . Available to Hermetists of rank 2 and above who have built a laboratory. This event will trigger a decision with fellow members on whether to focus on Stewardship, Learning, Martial or Diplomatic inventions. The chance of success of the reunion depends on the Learning of the members and the Influence of the Society. The modifier Brilliant idea can randomly appear if the Learning of a character is high enough, considerably increasing the chances of success. If successful, either one of six inventions granting powerful bonuses in the chosen domain will be added to your vault, or a powerful province modifier will be added to your capital for 100 years. The possible modifiers are a Gigantic Crossbow (+25% local siege defense and +0.05 prestige/month), an Advanced Blast Furnace (+10% local tax, -20% local build cost, and -20% local build time), and an Advanced Wind Mill (+20% local tax).
- Getting a new friend . You may randomly become friend with a fellow Hermetist.
- Getting a new rival . You may randomly start rivaling a fellow Hermetist.
The Assassins, also known as the Hashashin, are a secret society that defend the interests of Shia Islam through intimidation and murder. To join, one must follow a Muslim faith or Muslim heresy. If not Shiite or secretly Shiite, the player gets the option to become either Shiite or secretly Shiite to join. Players can also join if they are not and are within 300 distance of a playable-tier ruler who is publicly Shiite. Other members will potentially join your murder plots if they are within range, allowing you much greater plot power than non-members can achieve.
- Kill an infidel .
- Convert a county to Shi'ism .
- Train an apprentice . A prospect apprentice can be one of your not inheriting son or a street ruffian. You can give deceitful, brave or diligent in one of three focus of training. The test will check martial and intrigue stat (3 to 10, each level improves 10% the chance of good outcome). , and greatly increases the risk of failure-death. The medium outcome will maim the apprentice. Both good and medium outcome will give Divine Power (good gives more).
- Occupy a holding .
|1||向阿萨辛借钱||Get 50 coins from the society, or 250/500 coins in exchange of Divine Power. You cannot borrow money as the Grandmaster. You have to pay back in 1000 to 2000 days or on succession. You can pay for a castle/a child if the holy order is active. If you refuse, other Assassins can get mission to get money from you (threaten you, someone dear to you, or a bad modifier to demesne).|
|1||向阿萨辛捐款||Give 200 coins to the society and gains 100 Divine Power.|
|1||尝试绑架||Attempt to imprison a character, with cost depending on their tier. Cannot abduct duke+ characters (unless they are landless), patricians, or children/spouses of the same court. Uses the same mechanics of Devil Worshipers.|
|1||从阿萨辛获取大麻||Gives skills buff at the cost of 150 Divine Power. You may become addicted to hasish, with increased chances if it is taken too often or in large doses. Good outcomes include losing or curing any illness. In bad outcomes you can get . Having addiction increases the chances of bad outcomes, using high dosage doubles chances for both the best and worst outcomes, while using small dose halves them.|
|2||通过威胁统治者获得一个人情||Gain a favor with the target. Higher society level make it more successful.|
|3||雇佣船只||Raise 45 ships with no maintenance cost at the cost 300 Divine Power. You must be at war.|
|4||召集阿萨辛大军||Raise 2500 Light Infantry, 1500 Archers and 1000 Light Cavalry with 7'75 cost maintenance at the cost of 500 Divine Power. You must be at war.|
|4||死亡标记||Mark someone for assassination to encourage other members to go after your mark.|
|4||(服从)||Passive: lower ranking members are very likely to agree to your diplomatic requests.|
- Challenge another Assassin . Uses Intrigue or Personal Combat to determine victory. Good physical traits such as are also beneficial. Can lead to friendship/rivalry.
- Getting a new friend . You may randomly become friend with a fellow Assassin.
- Getting a new rival . You may randomly start rivaling a fellow Assassin.
The Demon Worshippers is without contest the largest secret society. Its members have at their disposal a number of instruments to kill or maim their enemies.
To enter this society, one has to have one of the 7 Sins traits: , , , , , , , or one of the traits: , , , , , , or . He can then be contacted by Demon Worshippers, or let hear that he is interested in joining them.
AI characters can also join and be recruited if they have a bad priest trait.
A chain of Events will then start. The character will get in the process, and meet a charming adept of the opposite sex that will teach them the ways of the society.
Note: While a member of the Demon Worshippers society, you will suffer from a persistent effect that periodically makes roll with a small chance of giving you bad personality traits such as , or , and sometimes even negative genetic mutations like , , or , among others not listed here. You will suffer an additional roll attempt each time you use a Demon Worshipper targeted ability, and the overall probability of a negative outcome increases as you accumulate corruption from using too many abilities or participating in too many demonic events within a given timespan.
An adept, once he enters, will have to complete a number of missions in order to progress hierarchically. It is especially important to complete all of them, as opportunities to gain Dark Power are rare.
- 献祭圣职者。 In order to succeed at this mission, the demon worshipper will have to sacrifice to his evil god (Iblis, Tchernobog, Satan...) any person that is an ascetic or a priest. In order to do so, they must be in you prison so you will have to kidnap, arrest or capture the target before sacrificing them.
- 献祭领主。Same thing as sacrificing a holy person, except that this time the victim must be a Feudal, Tribal or Nomadic ruler.
- Corrupt a priest. This time, the evil worshipper will have to find a priest that has any Sin traits, and then attempt via a diplomatic action to corrupt him. Success depends on the option one chooses: in order to corrupt a priest that is , you will need to choose the sex orgy option. On success, the priest gains a +50 opinion bonus towards you, freed my depravation. You will also earn 300 Dark Power.
- Desecrate a temple. Once this mission is accepted, one will receive a series of Events after selecting the temple he wishes to desecrate, and upon success gain 200-300 Dark Power. The temple will gain the Desecrated temple modifier, and the religion's moral authority is reduced by 1%.
- Sacrifice a child. This time, the mission's goal is to sacrifice a child, who has to be kidnapped or captured. It is usually highly rewarded, with 300 Dark Power at the least, as massacring such a young and innocent soul pleases the Dark Gods.
The Demon Worshippers have a number of powers, allowing them to carve the world as they wish.
|2||恶魔附体||Let demon possess your Vassals, Courtiers, and Rivals. Increase their relationship toward you by +50 with the Loyal Servant modifier, but also grant them the trait.|
|3||诅咒离婚||Your spouse will be no more, and die in atrocious suffering.|
|3||黑暗治疗术||Heals any disease and can regenerate a missing limb on success.|
|3||邀请撒旦追随者||Invite member of this society to join you at your court.|
|4||吸收生命力||Kill your child and gain a health modifier for 10 years.|
|4||邪恶妊娠||Impregnates a female member of your society with a bastard child.|
|4||(顺从)||Passive: lower ranking members are very likely to agree to your diplomatic requests.|
- The Familiar will be hidden for the rest of the world, unlike other Company animals modifiers. The choices include:
- Cat (+3 intrigue)
- Wolf (+1 intrigue, +2 martial)
- Owl (+1 intrigue, +2 learning)
- Raven (+1 intrigue, +2 stewardship)
- Council members under Demonic Possession will vote the same as their liege during council votes, as if they were loyalist. However, their "badge" will not change to reflect this.
A number of events will take place with or around a demon worshipper. Each of them can be repeatable.
Go on a venture
The demon worshipper will receive an invitation for a crazy onslaught from a Demon Worshipper courtier, usually the one that initiated him. Once accepted, the two will leave the castle for a wicked night.
Occasionally, they will encounter a house of peasants living in happy and harmonious ways. A choice will then be offered, where the worshippers under disguise will either dismiss them, or pay them a visit.
Sometimes, the demon worshippers will enter a temple, and steal the priest's clothes and riches. This will cause the apparition of a Peasant trouble modifier in a foreign county.
A Dark Dream
One morning, one may wake up with the distinct memory of a dream, that warned him about another Demon Worshipper. He can then decide whether to dismiss it, or to act and prevent it from happening.
A ritual will then be organised, involving candelabres, bronze cows and boiling wax. Usually, the victim will die, and the author of this terrible act will earn 200-300 Dark Power.
However, sometimes, the victim manages to escape, and the torturer receives a box with the head of a child or a wife in it, with a letter from his victim. In such case, an intense rivalry starts between the two protagonists.
While being part of the Demon Worshippers while independent only incurs in most times Suspicions to belong to a Secret Society, a small modifier taking away -0.50 monthly Prestige, being a Satanist vassal is highly risky when the liege isn't one himself.
If the Court Chaplain is assigned to the Track down Apostates mission, he will discover about one satanist a year. If a vassal is discovered to belong to a Secret Society, he will get the Known Satanist modifier, which will deal a massive -30 general opinion and -20 liege and vassal opinion.
Such a modifier is very likely to trigger a rebellion, or to cause the liege to revoke his titles. Banishment is also likely to happen. If one is lucky, the liege will also be a Satanist, which will protect his society from being the aim of the Court Chaplain.
Other events can also lead to a terrible fate for the Demon Worshippers. For instance, after a prolonged period of epidemy in a ruler's capital, he can decide under the pressure of his peasants to track down Demon Worshippers.
Three or random people with the Suspicions to belong to a secret society modifier will be arrested, and are very likely to be executed afterwards. With a bit of luck, they will be spared, but they will be forced to leave the Demon Worshippers and won't be able to enter it again for 6 months, due to the Renewed Faith modifier.
Demon child events
Although preexisting the Monks and Mystics DLC, the demon child event chain is linked to the Secret Societies. Instead of waiting for the event to fire randomly, it is also possible to create a demon child though Unholy Impregnation power. Once he/she becomes adult, the demon child will automatically become the leader of the Demon Worshippers. From then, his influence within the society is limitless.
The Obedience of the worshippers will be total, which allows him to vassalise Demon Worshipping Kings for instance, if he is an emperor, and even independent rulers that aren't even close to his borders. His high skills will undoubtedly lead to the creation of a devil worshipping Empire up until his death, and even afterwards.
This society has received various names depending on the religion of its followers. Originally, "Lucifer's Own" was intended to be called "The Satanists", while "The Fellowship of Hel" was originally named "The Trollcrafters".
|路西法仆从||那些服侍魔鬼的人就躲在我们中间，把他们的堕落和背叛奉献给他们的主人撒旦。每一次罪过都是一首赞美诗，每一次谋杀都是对[Root.Religion.GetHighGodName]的蔑视咆哮。路西法奖励这些黑暗的仪式——巫师被赋予了非自然的长寿和各种恶魔般的能力。||Orthodox, Nestorian , Miaphysite , Catholic , Fraticelli , and other Christian Heresies, Sunni , Shi'a , Ibadi , and their heresies, Zoroastrian , Zunist , Jewish|
|冷血巫师||冷血巫师相信，某些特定的人天生就有巫觋之血，而他们能够寻求黑暗之神切尔诺伯格的帮助，来获得权力和财富。传统的信徒对他们的行为感到不耻，并称他们为受诅咒者，传闻他们经常通过献祭人类及做出其他令人发指的行为来达到自己的目的。||Romuva , Suomenusko , Slavic|
Also available for characters in the Roman Empire (after the Roman Renaissance has started) or with Roman culture
Warrior Lodges are societies specifically tailored for Pagans, Tribals and Nomads - focusing on the hardy warrior lives these people live. These societies revolve around waging war, being rowdy, proving your might through feats of strength, personal combat and camaraderie. Being part of such a society should feel as if you’re surrounded by friends, fellow soldiers and fierce rivals - unlike other societies, these statuses mean a lot and are interwoven with the various abilities and events that make up the society.
There exists one Warrior Lodge per Pagan Faith (Non-Reformed and Reformed share the same Lodge) with minor variations, primarily in text. The religion is the only pagan faith lacking access to a Warrior Lodge. The following religions have Warrior Lodges:
You do not necessarily have to follow a pagan religion to join a lodge, although pagans will always be able to join their own religion's associated society, regardless of government type. If not of the right religion, you are allowed to join a warrior lodge if you fulfill the following conditions:
- Have Tribal or Nomadic Government
- Have a vassal, liege, or neighboring pagan ruler of the religion associated with the society you want to join (this tends to exclude Irish tribes, for example)
- The warrior lodge has at least 10 members
This applies to both non-pagans and pagans trying to join another religion's warrior lodge.
Becoming Zealous while in a Warrior Lodge while not of the correct pagan faith will get you expelled from the society. If you change faith while in a Warrior Lodge, you are allowed to stay. Note that you will not be able to Holy War characters who are of the faith associated with the Warrior Lodge you’re in (though they can attack you). If you join a warrior lodge while not following a pagan faith, you'll gain the Sympathy for Pagans trait.
These societies tend to have more AI rulers in them than other societies.
|1||决斗||The duel interaction becomes available.|
|1||盾女||Appoint sisters or daughters as Shieldmaidens, allowing them to be appointed as commander or marshal.|
|1||幸存者||More likely to survive injuries.|
|1||战争生涯||Gain access to more battlefield events while leading troops.|
|1||招募孩子||Your child must be at least 12 and not a member of a (non-secret) society. Unless you are recruiting for a quest, you must be tribal/nomadic and your child must be landless/tribal/nomadic.|
|1||战场性别平等||Women who are warrior lodge members can be appointed as commander (but not marshal) by a same-religion liege.|
|2||掠夺者||When leading armies and sieging holdings, you have a greater chance of capturing enemies and looting artifacts.|
|2||战士训练||Spend renown to give yourself a unique Commander trait. These vary by lodge, and do not replace any traits you already have.|
|2||召唤战士公会指挥官||Spend renown to summon a courtier with high martial and a unique Commander trait.|
|3||激励战士||Spend renown to refill the garrison and levy of your holding.|
|3||战争祭祀||Spend renown to gain a temporary buff to your troops.|
|4||不屈||You can no longer suffer lethal injuries on the battlefield.|
|4||荣耀的呼唤||Spend renown to gain a reinforcing stack of troops from your lodge, as well as access to special tactics.|
|4||选择一个军事发展方向||Spend renown to give yourself one of three military lifestyle traits: , , or .|
|4||传奇集结||Begin building a Legend in the hope of establishing a Warrior Lodge bloodine.|
In addition, some powers are tied to being the correct religion in that religion's warrior lodge
|Spend renown to remove physical injuries|
|Go berserk, losing patient, wroth, and defensive leader traits, gaining aggressive leader and potentially the berserker traits (or potentially harming others). Can be used to try to escape out of prison.|
|If Nomadic, gives 1000 Population and 500 manpower. |
If Non-Nomadic, get a bonus to levy reinforcement rate.
|Summons a landless Slavic lodge member to lead a band of warriors in an ongoing war.|
|Reduce fertility and health for a bonus to Center flank command, Personal Combat Skill, or Morale Defence and Offence.|
|Calls for warriors to assist in an ongoing war.|
|Instantly builds fortifications in settlements for renown cost.|
|Gain a powerful Fetish artifact.|
Some characters have a secret religion, meaning that they falsely profess faith in one religion while privately believing in another. Such characters have the option of creating or joining a corresponding "secret cult" and attempting to promote their true faith.
Members get missions and powers to induce Sympathy for their real religion in other characters in the realm as well as the population in the counties. At the highest rank, the ruler can organize a mass conversion of realm cultists. With careful groundwork, an extremely powerful religious revolt can be staged.
On the flip side, players can become members of a religious cult to undermine it from within, by keeping track of cultists with major titles within their realms.
|Level||Ability||Target||Description||Requirements||Devotion Cost||Visibility effect|
|1||招募||Adult||Invite a character who shares your secret religion to become a fellow cult member||10y cooldown||Free||+5 (+2 if grandmaster)|
|1||引导儿童信仰||Child||Try to secretly convert your son, daughter, or ward.||Child is at least 8 years old. Must be parent or educator.
|Free||+5 (+2 if grandmaster)|
|1||唤起同情||Adult||Try to give the character sympathy for your true religious group.||Target follows another religion group (and does not secretly follow your exact religion).
|50 (free if quest target)||+2 (+0 if grandmaster)|
|2||引导成人||Adult||Try to secretly convert any adult in the realm.
If successful, you may also invite them to join the cult without further visibility cost.
|If the target follows a religion in another group, they must have sympathy for your true group.
|150 (50 if target is not a ruler)||+5 (+2 if grandmaster)|
|3||做好准备||County||Try to create a secret religious community in a province.
More likely to succeed in demesne counties and with high diplomacy skill. If successful, the province will be ready to flip instantly when you openly convert.
|Control the province (or at least control a barony and be in the same top realm as the count?)||300 (free for AI)||+5 (+2 if grandmaster)|
|4||公开承认秘密信仰||None||All members of the cult switch their public religion. Non-members with the same secret religion get an option to do the same, as do characters with sympathy for the religion group. Rulers immediately convert demesne provinces that had successfully prepared grounds.
Note: any follower of a secret religion may decide to make it their public religion, but only this expensive ability causes other cultists to automatically do the same.
|Must be at peace.||500 (free for AI)||No longer a cultist!|
Generic names for secret cults use the "(secret religion) Faithful" format.
All these events are random for AI characters, but they are weighted by various things, and
The event will give you a choice about how you want to evoke the sympathy of the target. Picking a choice that affects the target will give you a x3 bonus.
The event will give you a choice about how you want to try to convert target. Picking a choice that affects the target will give you a x3 bonus.
|Option||Traits||Education or lifestyle||Other|
|Community||Has friend, lover, or child with 35+ opinion|