宫廷医师

本页面所适用的版本可能已经过时,最后更新于2.6


A Court Physician is responsible for treating diseases in their liege's court. It is one of the most important honorary titles. Recruiting or appointing a Court Physician requires DLC icon Reaper's Due.png The Reaper's Due DLC.

Court physicians are more likely to treat diseases successfully if they are highly skilled and have high opinion of the patient. Before seeking treatment, it may be wise to bestow them gifts and additional honorary titles. It is harder to ensure they like your family, but it helps if they're the same culture/religion/dynasty. Court Physicians also have a chance of removing the Sickly.png trait from newborns, or give the newborn some health to increase chances of survival.

Symptom treatment

When a character gains their first symptom, the court physician will begin treating the symptoms and suggest a preliminary diagnosis.

The best symptom treatment restores up to 2 health and 2 of every skill. Treatments cannot improve your attributes beyond negating the penalties from disease, but the tooltips do not make this clear.

The treatment tends to be better with a skilled Court Physician (high learning, Court physician.png trait) and a patient who is Strong.png or Brawny.png. Opinion does not matter at this stage.

Court physicians cannot treat an Infection.png, making Wounded.png a much more risky trait.

疾病治疗

一旦你所得的疾病显示出来,宫廷医师将提供至多四种治疗方案。实验治疗方案有最好的预期治疗结果,但是成功几率较低,且失败时结果更糟糕。

Treatment option Branch Good outcome Bad outcome Requirements
Experimental Regular Experimental +3 -3 Adult. Not craven. Brave or decent physician.
Drastic (high cost) Cured 0
Mystic Several (see below) 60% chance of Cured, 40% chance of +1 50% chance of -1, 50% chance of -2 with additional chance of Possessed.png, Lunatic.png, Stressed.png or Depressed.png Adult. Physician has Mystic.png trait. Supernatural events enabled.
Standard +2 -1
Cautious +1 0 Not brave. Child, craven, or paranoid.
No treatment 0 0

Good treatments last 2 years (5 years for Cancer, Gout, or Syphilitic). Bad treatments last 1 year. Neutral treatments, shown above as "0", merely prevent seeking treatment again for a short time.


===治疗效果===

好的治疗结果更有可能发生于:

  • 1.44x 病人是 Strong.png或者Brawny.png
  • 1.44x 医生的学习能力: 10, 15, 20, 25
  • 1.2x 医生有Court physician.png trait
  • 1.2x physician_good_trigger:
  • 1.2x 对你的好感: -75, -50, -25, 0 (twice), 25, 50, 75

坏结果更有可能发生于:

  • 1.44x 病人是Weak.png或者Frail.png
  • 1.2 physician_bad_trigger:
    • 有任一一种精神方面的特质(Lunatic.png, Possessed.png, Stressed.png, Depressed.png, Drunkard.png),
    • 或者有严重残疾的特质(Inbred.png, Incapable.png, Infirm.png, Blinded.png, Mangled.png, Maimed.png)

这些修正针对的是普通的治疗选项,但是对于其他治疗选项,在得出好的或坏的结果方面也区别不大。

Drastic experimental treatment

If the patient selects experimental treatment, there's an additional check for whether the physician attempts a "drastic" treatment. A drastic treatment means paying a high cost for significantly better health odds. That cost means a random selection from: Eunuch.png, Lunatic.png, Disfigured.png, One-eyed.png, One-handed.png, or One-legged.png. Except for the first two, they also come with the Recently maimed.png trait for 100–400 days, with a 70% chance of resolving well and a 30% chance of getting an Infection.png.

Normally there's a 20% chance of the treatment being drastic, but it's bumped to 50% if the physician has any of the following: physician_good_trigger, learning at least 25 or below 15, Wroth.png, Arbitrary.png, Brave.png, or Ambitious.png.

Experimental+drastic treatment is recommended for deadly diseases such as Rabies.png. It is not recommended if becoming an eunuch would end your game. However, once you start aiming for drastic treatments, you might as well continue until cured, because Recently maimed.png does not stack.

Mystic treatment

The mystic treatment option has a large number of different outcomes. Aside from varying in terms of effectiveness, it will have some other impact - usually granting the patient some trait, although sometimes the physician or one of the patient's children might be killed instead. These outcomes are almost always negative. Mystic treatments are thus generally not recommended, aside from possibly in the case of severe diseases when experimental treatments are not an option (such as if the patient is craven).

Name Conditions Outcome
Mirrors and candles Never happens if treatment is terrible (-2) Replaces Paranoid.png with Trusting.png, Content.png with Ambitious.png, Humble.png with Proud.png, Shy.png with Gregarious.png, Temperate.png with Gluttonous.png, Charitable.png with Greedy.png, Diligent.png with Slothful.png and Envious.png with Kind.png and vice versa.
Sacrificed animals, rubbed in ashes Never happens if both Paranoid.png and Possessed.png Gain Paranoid.png. 25% chance to gain Possessed.png.
Conjuring, burnt fingers Doesn't happen if One-handed.png Gain One-handed.png. Lose Patient.png or gain Wroth.png.
Improv greatest poem Doesn't happen if Poet.png Gain Poet.png.
Bloodbath Doesn't happen if Cruel.png Gain Cruel.png.
"Special brew" Doesn't happen if Drunkard.png. Half as likely as others. Gain Drunkard.png.
Walk on fire Doesn't happen if Brave.png Gain Brave.png and Zealous.png
Physician tries to drown you Physician must be Zealous.png or Cruel.png. Gain Paranoid.png. Hate physician (imprison reason?)
Physician sacrifices your child Physician must be Zealous.png, Cruel.png, Arbitrary.png or Impaler.png. Patient must have healthy non-Inbred.png child who is not abroad. Half as likely as the others. Healthy child of patient dies. Hate physician (imprison reason)
Am I the beast? Must not be Possessed.png or Lunatic.png. Gain Possessed.png. 25% change to gain Lunatic.png.
The rat will carry your burden Can always happen Lose Ambitious.png or gain Content.png. Lose Envious.png or gain Kind.png. Lose Deceitful.png or gain Honest.png. Lose Wroth.png or gain Patient.png. Lose Proud.png or gain Humble.png. Lose Greedy.png or gain Charitable.png. Lose Gluttonous.png or gain Temperate.png.
Physician suicide Can always happen Physician dies. 25% chance to gain Lunatic.png.

【轩主大人 译】

医生进步事件

宫廷医师获得“著名医师”特质的途径有三种

通过成功地治疗你的孩子、父母、兄弟姐妹、配偶或爱人(RIP.11065)

  • Use the Seduction focus.pngSeduction focus to have a large family.
  • Consider sending unimportant family members to diseased provinces.

在医院学习(RIP.4530)

  • Requires a demesne province has a hospital that has been upgraded with a Library, Pharmacology Laboratory, or Medical Academy. The first of these to become available is the library, with the technology Construction III.
  • Smart and Ambitious.png physicians are most likely to have the best outcome, which adds the Court physician.png trait.
  • Diligent.png and Erudite.png physicians are also likely to do well.

写一本好书 (RIP.4030)

  • Physician asks you to invest 20% of yearly income (minimum 20 wealth)
  • Physicians who are Smart , have high learning skill, and match physician_good_trigger are more likely to succeed.

See also